Old September 16th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default The band has been quiet

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Not much DX in the last week or so over here.

Hello Steveo:

Yeah not much skip here either, not hearing a lot on the ham bands
either.

The neighbor down the road about a half mile away has one of those FM
Broadcast Transmitters, hooked up to his XM Satellite Radio, and he has
old 1940 and 1950 records also, he plays all this old stuff, and really
sounds good. Thats all I am hearing except when a Los Angles station
takes him out.

Jay in the Mojave

Copy that Jay, it's mostly local traffic for me over here lately. Luckily
there's a gaggle of SSB operators within shouting distance from me. If not
I'd be ghost talking. :P

--
http://NewsReader.Com/