Old September 16th 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

Default Complete Bollox? Or...Was: what makes it a balun????

"Mrs.Nugatory's, The Minimum's, G3VKI's, M3OSN's and Mick Hunter's
Obsession" wrote in message ...
I will be more than happy to reply with an explanation once you offer a
first explanation
of yours of your assertion quoted above. You made an assertion, I replied
with an assertion.
You want an explanation from me, you start with your own explanation
Over to you.....
(The clock is ticking, your face is reddening)

Or is this to be your "e^(-jwt) is a function that decreases with t
increasing" all
over again?

"Drub, drub, drub, M3 in a tub"