Old September 16th 07, 06:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
ian field ian field is offline

Default Can you identify this radio? - "Unknown Radio.jpg" 336.4 KBytes yEnc

"scott" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:54:27 +0000, ian field wrote:

"Dave Moorman" wrote in message
]...
In article ,
"ian field" wrote:

You'd think someone keen to show off they're tech savvy enough to play
with
yEnc would be tech savvy enough to have progressed on from dial up!

I don't get the whole "tech savvy" thing with yEnc, Ian. There is
plenty of software out there that makes yEnc "invisible". It's not even
a factor in any way. My newsreader displays all images and decodes all
mp3's, etc., yEnc or no yEnc. I know nothing about it and do nothing
for it.

Dave

If there was a simple and "invisible" plug in for Outlook Express I'd
probably install it, but as it stands the majority of people can't be
bothered with it so anyone who posts a picture and asks everyone to help
them are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Well, there's your problem Ian. You're still using Micro$oft Outhouse
Express. Free yourself from the tyranny that is MS and liberate your
machine with Open Source Software!

Scott.

For want of a "round-tuit" - I've downloaded several distributions of Linux
and set aside as many boxes to try them out on, but at the moment I've got a
bit busy getting to grips with PIC programming.