Old September 17th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Anonymous[_2_] Anonymous[_2_] is offline

Default PSK31 newbie receiving problem (RFI in cable)

I'm trying to get started in PSK31. When I connect the audio output
from my receiver to the line input jack on my laptop,
computer-generated RFI gets into the receiver. I bought a Rigblaster
Plus but much to my surprise it doesn't provide any isolation for the
receiver-to-computer connection, just comes with a cable to connect
directly.

What can I do.

--
-30-