Old September 19th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Nelson Gietz Nelson Gietz is offline

Default Old Hammarlund and Johnson catalogs

"Dick" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:36:37 -0500, "Nelson Gietz"
wrote:

"wb5kcm" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

s.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 (Johnson)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5t19jszxzt (Hammarlund)- Hide quoted

text -

OK, I have uploaded both catalogs to a different web file hosting
service.
Hopefully this will work ok. Here are the links.
73, Randy

(Hammarlund)

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/48c2066392_7.85MB

(Johnson)

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8dda87b9c1_22.52MB

Finally able to download the Hammarlund stuff.
Thank you, Randy!
Nelson

How did you do that? When I go to those sites, there are no
hyperlinks to download from. Just a title with no hyperlink.

Dick

That caught me, too at first. But scroll down....
Nelson