Old September 19th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Old Hammarlund and Johnson catalogs

"wb5kcm" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 19, 6:00 am, David L. Foreman
wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:42:07 -0700, wb5kcm
wrote:
On Sep 18, 7:54 pm, "PJ" wrote:
Enjoyed the look. Thanks for all the work.

KD0UN

"wb5kcm" wrote in message

ups.com...

If anyone is interested, I scanned into pdf files an
old Hammarlund
and EF Johnson catalogs from the early 60's. You are
welcome to
download these from these links.
Enjoy and 73, Randy, W5KCM

http://www.mediafire.com/?axzcut2zdr9 (Johnson)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5t19jszxzt (Hammarlund)-

OK, I have uploaded both catalogs to a different web
file hosting
service.
Hopefully this will work ok. Here are the links.
73, Randy

(Hammarlund)
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/48c2066392_7.85MB

(Johnson)
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8dda87b9c1_22.52MB

Randy
The Hammarlund file downloaded ok but I get the following
on the Johnson file.
The same thing happens with Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks
Dave Foreman

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information- Hide quoted text -

Not sure why it works for some and not for others. I have
not gotten
any answer back from MadiaFire so I do not know what the
problem is. I
would suggest trying everyonce in a while and see if it
will find the
target. I may try and setup my own web page where I can
host the files
myself. These free file hosting sites is a lot of
unknowns. I guess
you get what you pay for, HIHI.
73, Randy

FWIW I can open both pages with both IE and Firfox. It may
be that the site is being blocked by a firewall or a privacy
setting although that should cause problems for both URLs.

--
---
Richard Knoppow