Old September 22nd 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tom Tom is offline

Default Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

On Sep 22, 5:36 am, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

Over the last Day or so - I am seeing many New Messages
and Replys : That when I Click-On them give me this Google
Newsgroup {Usenet} Message.

"There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted."

? Is anyone else seeing this Message Too ?

Note - It is not consistant varies from Poster to Poster.
- - - Sort of like the Holes in Swiss Cheese.

? Is this another Google OOPS ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

You're getting senile old man!

Burr- Hide quoted text -

I see messages using the Google interface that say the poster has
requested they not be archived and will disappear in so many hours.
Maybe you have encountered threads that were filled with evaporating
messages.