Old November 4th 03, 06:31 AM
Richard Clark

On 04 Nov 2003 03:08:56 GMT, oSaddam (Yuri Blanarovich)
wrote:
Why don't you pontiffs MEASURE that stuff, see it with your own eyes,
instead of "theorizing" what it "should" be?

Can you engage in civil discussions about the facts, go and verify it with
measurements and then either triumph, or admit you deficiencies. Your snotty
remarks don't do any good, don't make things right.

Hi Yuri,

To your credit (and it vastly outweighs the quality of sneer review)
you have gone to the bench for this one. However, this is not the
grail we are talking about; and having obtained data does not achieve
a state of grace. This is simply a starting point (and why I harp on
about the remaining data to demonstrate the actual, total current
distribution along the entire radiator). I am sure that my flack
qualifies with something more that being snotty (albeit a higher
quality of snot); but your expectation of submission from those so
impervious to performing any act that used to be the hallmark of our
avocation - well, that expectation is a fantasy.

I suppose it's cheaper than smoking dope to get the same buzz reading
some of these counter-arguments draped in quantum mechanics.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC