Old September 24th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] oeguet@gmx.de is offline

Default Speedup NEC-Engine, using multiple CPU-Cores

It seems to be difficult to realize my wish! Nevertheless I will start
with an simple antenna optimizer using multiple cpu cores without
modifiying the nec-engines (e.g. NEC2 executables). Antenna
optimization can be easily parallelized. Every sort of antenna
parameters (experiment) could run on different processes and therefore
can take advantage of multiple cpu cores.
I will see, how far I can go.
Aziz