Old September 24th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Walter Maxwell Walter Maxwell is offline

Default coaxial dipole

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:43:54 -0400, "Jimmie D" wrote:

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:14:58 -0700, art wrote:

Art, I'm curious concerning what kind of mind-enhancing substance you were
on when you wrote the above post.
As far as I can tell, this post concerns the coaxial dipole. However, I
don't discern any relationship between
your post and the coaxial dipole.

What does "60 turns on a 2 foot former" have to do with the coaxial
dipole?

And what is the "barrell" that you can leave on the ground or put on the
top of the tower for rotation
purposes? Rotation of an 80-meter dipole with a barrell on the top of the
tower? Art, you have been smoking
too much liquid polyurethane in your Gaussian pipe.

Walt, W2DU

ROTFLMAO

Jimmie

Jimmie, will you please translate 'ROTFLMAO' ? My dimwitted brain can't figure out what you mean.

Walt, W2DU