Old September 25th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J. Mc Laughlin J. Mc Laughlin is offline

Default I suspect, if Einstein were given a word ...

Outstanding Fergus. Though I would change "which" to "that" as the Unknown
is defining the type of language. 73, Mac N8TT

..... and I want nothing to do with the this tar-baby topic. The thing
speaks for itself.

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"fergus" wrote in message

"People who know what they are talking about can afford to use
language which everyone understands" -- Unknown

--

Fergus