Old September 25th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default HD radio means Half Dead radio

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 24, 12:11 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Roadie" wrote in message

ups.com...

I have no idea who the self-proclaimed expert Jerry D.C. is, but his
and other claims about poor sales and high returns of HD radios are
unsupportable now. Such claims will either be verified or dismissed
in the next 9 months which includes the christmas selling season.

I don't think many receivers will be sold at Christmas, 2007. The ones
out
there still bite big time, and the first generation of really good ones
will
come sometime in mid-2008.

Not according to iBiquity, which maintains that the BA Receptor was
the best HD AM portable achievable.

It's not a portable.