Old November 4th 03, 03:39 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Roy and Cecil -- I find your posts most informative -- ignore the flack.
Keep up the good work -- valuable sources

--
73 From The Keyboard
===============
"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message
I'm sorry. If I'm bothering the readers, I'll be glad to bow out.

My postings aren't really directed to Cecil -- I know much better than
to imagine that I'll ever change his mind, and I'm a firm believer in
not wasting time on things I can't change.

No, you and the other readers are really the audience, and the whole
reason for the postings. If you and the other readers would rather I
shut up, I'll be more than happy to spend my time at more productive
pursuits.

Just let me know.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

David Robbins wrote: