Old September 26th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default why?

On Sep 26, 1:49 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:18:57 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hey Tardo, on that rather sad exercise in narcissism that you call
your "website",

Obviously, you have no achievements you ar eproud of. I do.

... because the site is, in part, a biography. And the course is one of
the
things I did.

I wish I understood this obession people have with your life

It goes back to my criticizing the DX community, an earned right,

"An earned right"? What exactly did you do to earn this right? Surely
anyone can criticize the DX community if they want to.

for
becoming anti radio instead of the traditional radio devotees that earlier
typified the hobby.

Who are the non-traditional devotees that, in your mind, today typify
'the hobby'?

To feel good, a few here need to discredit me to justify
their hatred of broadcasters who, at the end of the day, benefit not a bit
from DXers today.- Hide quoted text -

No, Tardo, If I want to 'feel good', I'll just create a biographical
website showing the whole world all of the little gold stars I