Old September 26th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default why?

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 26, 10:58 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...
.

You should, then, ask yourself why most radio broadcasting folks who
have
come in contact with DXers believe that the DXers are the odd ones; it
was
not so a decade or two ago, and even further back, the DXer was
perceived
as
a friend of radio. No longer so.- Hide quoted text -

If they think we're odd, that's fine. I'm sure the broadcasters are
also a little quirky at times, no?

It's a quirky business, where one lives quarter to quarter based on radio
ratings in the larger markets and where a certain degree of controlled
insanity makes for good programming and fun for listeners. It's not an
insurance company, in other words.

There, you see. In any event, you were about to say something about
when/where you went to college, and whether this was a happy time of
life for you.

I'm not sure it matters much, but I dropped out of high school to build my
first radio station.