Old September 26th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
charlie charlie is offline

Default Instrument Case For Transceiver

Highland Ham wrote:

SNIP
Charlie , When replacing a variable aircap by a 10turn potmeter +
varicap , I would suggest you pay much attention to the stabilised
voltage feeding the potmeter/varicap ,to ensure acceptable frequency
stability

Yes! My plan is to use a dedicated low power regulator.

By the way, I have found a company in West Sussex called Lincoln
Binns who do a range of extruded cases which are very competitively
priced, delivery cost is reasonable. I spoke to them today and they
are happy to deal with private customers and will supply one offs.
See http://www.lincolnbinns.com/products.htm

Charlie.

--
M0WYM