Old September 26th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Harold E. Johnson Harold E. Johnson is offline

Default Instrument Case For Transceiver

Yes! My plan is to use a dedicated low power regulator.

By the way, I have found a company in West Sussex called Lincoln
Binns who do a range of extruded cases which are very competitively
priced, delivery cost is reasonable. I spoke to them today and they
are happy to deal with private customers and will supply one offs.
See http://www.lincolnbinns.com/products.htm

Charlie.

--
M0WYM

Charley, for that regulator, take a look at Charley Wenzels home page
http://www.techlib.com/electronics/finesse.html. You'll find the circuit
most useful in cleaning up that tuning Voltage by lots of dB. I don't build
an oscillator without it.

Would you let me know the price of that "ECS220" cabinet? And how are you
going to shrink the LCD display to fit it?

Regards
W4ZCB