Old September 26th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default why?

On Sep 26, 11:59 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 26, 11:11 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:

So far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter at all. But I wonder if this
at least partially explains the enormous chip on your shoulder and
your persistent need to somehow 'prove yourself''.

Why would building a #1 station in a market with 40 signals at age 18
require proving myself... again?

It's your behavior, so you tell me.

Perhaps you worked with people who didn't have sufficient appreciation
of what you'd accomplished. Maybe they tried to use your lack of
formal education against you in some petty, political way. Who knows?
This isolated piece of your personal history could have been subtly
relevant on many occasions, the cumulative effect being the chip you
now have on your shoulder.