Old September 27th 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default Radio industry gets a bad signal - Ediuardo's a lier!

Radio industry gets a bad signal

"Music formats, which will be widely available from a variety of
sources, are most vulnerable, Harrison said.Bill White, program
director of Charlotte's WBT-AM (1110), told those attending that his
station has found success by focusing intensely on community-oriented
programming and by serving local sponsors. And we have a lot of
fun,"White added. Richard Neer, a sportscaster on New York's sports
radio station WFAN, said although his station isn't a ratings leader
in its market, it is highly successful because of the sports-talk
niche it serves.It's going to be the last surviving dinosaur, said
Neer, who lives in Mooresville and connects electronically with WFAN
for his show. "It's specifically aimed at a very passionate audience."

http://www.charlotte.com/business/story/294878.html

Ha! Ha! Eduardo! Music FMs are screwed, just liek I've been saying!
News/talk/sports AMs will be the last survivors, if not killed off by
AM-HD! No wonder, FM-HDs want to simulcast AMs! You are nothing but a
****ing lier and IBOC-shill!