Old September 28th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default Yo Enzo

On 27 Sep 2007 20:30:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

You guys are done with sweeping us as long as Borowski doesn't close!

The team we swept is not the team we are playing. The first 3 games we won very
early, and the 3 we won at the Jake did not have Hafner. The tribe as been red
hot. I think anyone can win it in the AL. The Tribe has an excellent balanced
lineup, and 2 studs in the rotation. But I'll be happiest with 2 choices:

1. Yankees
2. Anyone but the Red Sox

You are right about Borowski.

Vinnie S.