Old September 28th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
mike mike is offline

Default FS: Icom IC-756 Original HF Radio

I have lowered the price to $525 plus shipping. Thanks, Mike

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:38:23 -0500, mike
wrote:

Hello, I have for sale a IC-756 Original. It is in perfect shape and
works flawless but has the horizontal lines in the display which is a
common problem with this model. I am the original owner and a non
smoker. The only problem I have had with this radio is a motor in the
antenna tuner quit and it was easily replaced. The radio has full
output and works great. It comes with the stock mic. If you are
interested or would like me to email you some pictures please let me
know. The price is $600 plus $10 for shipping. Please remove NOSPAM
from my email address. Thanks, Mike