Old September 28th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@k4yzRobesin.org is offline

Default Moderated newsgroup daily activity

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:48:58 -0700,
wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:10 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:44:17 -0700,
wrote:

On Sep 27, 3:29 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Leo" wrote:
Since the new moderated group was created (whose mission was to
improve communication and raise the bar on decency over the Policy

No biggie, really. This summer I had to build a new barn, and right now I'm
in the process of rehabbing the single-pane windows in my 300 year old
ranch. Then I have to build wooden storm windows, and crawl into the attic
and insulate. All before winter hits. I check in here maybe once every 2 to
3 weeks. Moderated even less.

73
kh6hz

Mike, I figured you were one of the "IN" crowd. Regardless, the idea
would have turned out badly as it meant too much to the Codies.

well Like repsonbeson the man of a thousand callsigns was no longer
usefull it seems

Could be. Disposable acolytes.

interesting the way that works out so often

esp in losing cause

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well