Old September 28th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@k4yzRobesin.org is offline

Default Moderated newsgroup daily activity

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:46:01 -0700,
wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:09 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:47:07 -0700,
wrote:

On Sep 27, 9:27 pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
"Leo" wrote in message

. ..

There's no particular virtue in staying in the swamp.

Dee-

Dee, I've never filtered anyone. I either read them or I don't.

You CW buffs claim you can copy a single signal out of a pile-up, so
why do you bother with rrap filters?

I am amazed by that too

I can certainly find em the remaining posts why can't they?

Something to complain about?

second thought on the subject : it always amazes me how LAZY the CW
folks are in this osrt of thing

they want OTHERS to do there work for them and filter the NG

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well