Old September 29th 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Iranian President

On Sep 28, 6:45 am, David wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:38:45 -0700, bpnjensen
wrote:

On Sep 25, 11:52 pm, wrote:
Dear President Mahmound Ahmadineja:

On behalf of the American people I would like to sincerely apologize
for the insulting manner that you have been treated by the American
media and leadership.

As a Head of State and guest in our country you deserved to be treated
with respect and courtesy. Instead you were met with derision and
insults premised upon lies.

Consequently the image of United States of America as arrogant,
ignorant and extremely dangerous is yet again confirmed on the world
stage.

Once again, please accept our profound apologies to you and the
Iranian people.

Respectfully,

A.W.S.
President
GLT Shortwave Club

Nothing against the rank-and-file Iranian, but - this absolutely,
utterly has to be a joke, right? This murdering varmint literally
deserves no better than the electric chair, which, as visiting "head
of state," should have been the throne of honor he was offered.

He is a titular head of state with no real power. To call him a
dictator is to elevate his station way above what it is. Iran is
ruled by a Supreme Ayatollah.- Hide quoted text -

David - "Supreme Ayatollah" ?

"Grand Ayatollah" Ali Khamenei is the "Supreme Leader of Iran"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Leader_of_Iran

While Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the "President of Iran"
and the Head of Government Apparatus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Iran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_A...te_apparatuses