Old September 29th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
jack jack is offline

Default The looming disaster in over-the-air TV

used to be that my biggest problem with TV was the interference I caused to
an old Philco set my parents had. actually, I did not cause the
interference, it was the crummy front end on this particular set, but I
filtered anyway...

February 2009 -- the current issue of Nuts n Volts has a longish article on
the scramble for set top boxes/converters for the new digital broadcast
standards. Everyone is going to get a $40 voucher to purchase 2
converters...wait until talk radio gets wind of this.