Old September 29th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default why?

On Sep 29, 12:49 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still screwing up whilst posing as 'Eduardo',
the faux
Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

ASU, school of business.

What years,

'72-'74

You'd better check your bio! It says you started ASU in 1973.

The problem you pathological liars most often have is that of keeping your
story
straight.

What's the difference?

Between telling the truth and deception? If you haven't figured that
out yet, you probably aren't going to.

The September to June term ENDED in 1973; you are
playing the same game folks in radio did when we played "spot the
difference" between AP and UPI wire copy. Two reporters, same story,
slightly different ways of seeing it... both factual, though.

What's factual is that you attempted to deceive the readers of this
group about your academic history. I don't give a rat's ass whether
you attended ASU for one semester or ten years, but lying about your
academic accomplishments (or the lack thereof) is pathetic. A man your
age should have learned that by now, but I suppose some people never
do.