Old September 29th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default why?

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

What's factual is that you attempted to deceive the readers of this
group about your academic history. I don't give a rat's ass whether
you attended ASU for one semester or ten years, but lying about your
academic accomplishments (or the lack thereof) is pathetic.

You are making, just like DXass, assumptions on your own. In other words,
misinterpreting facts, and creating the equivalent of black helicopter
conspiracies. Makes me wonder what percentage of dxAsses loggings are fake,
done with other peoples reports or from internet data.