Old September 30th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message

The only thing on my
website that has changed in the last 4 years is the addition of a bunch
of old Radex, Whites and Stevenson's magazines. The bio / history is
essentially unchanged from when I cut and pasted it from my resume, about
year 2000. It's even got the same spelling errors.

Actually, Steve pointed out that wasn't true about a year ago.

Steve is probably certifiably crazy. I take anything he says as being
automatically untrue; he has, as I recall, never posted anything of
substance and even mis-identifies the formats on his local Boise stations.

Your knowledge of radio sales is dated, stilted and inaccurate;

I was wondering when that would finally come out.

At least my knowledge is based on 45 years of active experience.

Mine on 48. And the last agency I visited was Friday, and its accounts
include McDonalds, among others.

Have a good evening, David. You've proven, by your own words, your own
obfuscations that just about everything said by Steve is true.

And to me, you're just another arrogant S.O.B who can't look beyond his
office to realize that everyone around him is thinking the same thing:

No, only the nutjobs like dxAss and Telamon and Steve refuse to realize how
radio is used today, and the changes the industry has to make to survive...
and that said survival will likely not include AM in the long run.

The fact is, I speak with real listeners every week, and have a pretty good
idea what they want today, based on tens of thousands of yearly interviews.
Here, there are some who seem to have an intimate relationship with their
TenTec and have no idea what real people do, and how stations today have to
serve them.