Old September 30th 07, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] Mark@k4yzRobesin.org is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:27:45 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..

I just do not believe your contention that the numbers of people
that listen to night time AMBCB are small. I think there is a
great deal of regional listening at night and non-local stations
during the day where reception is of good quality such as where
I live on the coast. There are plenty of people that listen to
stations that are not local in order to hear a program not
broadcast locally.

There are no facts to support your contention. Listening to out of
market stations is very small (by the way, Ventura, Riverside West
and San Bernardino West are all in the LA DMA... the metro
definition that matches the TV metro area). Still, in your county,
there is pretty limited in-market listening to out of market
stations.

You have no facts to support your contention since all the waking
hours revolve around the commercial radio books. The statistics you
look at don't address the regional listening. Now don't go back on
the word of your previous posts.

You have a mistaken impression of radio audience measurement.

Snip

You misrepresent the facts to support your arguments as needed. You tell
me I don't hear the stations I listen to because they are so weak as to
be DX and nobody would spend time listening to them. You are full of it.

his answer is mostly likely that counts and the station that is no one
in their market area

which leaves out DXers

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well