Old September 30th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

David Eduardo wrote:

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message

Perhaps, that's true. Although I know people in the business who are
still trying to prove something after 30 years in the big city. But when
you read it, and as Ace has pointed out several times that the content of
his website has changed more than once when his credentials were called
into question, it does give one reason to wonder not so much what it is
that's false, but what it is that may be true.

You called me an SOB, so it is my turn to call you one. The only thing on my
website that has changed in the last 4 years is the addition of a bunch of
old Radex, Whites and Stevenson's magazines.

Hogwash! Edweenie, you're a pathological liar.