Old September 30th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:57:02 -0700, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .

Anybody who listens to AM radio at night around here is likely DXing.

I just ran a multi-book report on your area, called LA / NNE, and found that
less than 10% of all radio listening by 18-54 year olds is to AM. #1 and #2
stations are KLVE and KIIS, both Wilson FMs.

Mount Wilson doesn't come in where I live. I can get KROQ, KYSR, KCRW
and KCSN. Oh yeah, and a country station from Oxnard.