Old September 30th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Help with H89/H19

Dana Myers wrote:
maybe you could move the cable that connects the computer
to the DB-25 to the terminal board, after removing the
cable that connects the two boards together.

Hmmm. That's probably correct! In fact, if I recall correctly,
there are both DCE and DTE connectors on the back.

Thanks, I will definitely look into that!

You've got some vintage hardware there ;-)

Just call me cheap. The vast majority of the computers
I've had cost less than fifty dollars each.

--
Wes Groleau

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, and cut with an axe.