Old September 30th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD Radio Killer

I own a Linksys Wireless B Music System internet radio, I paid about
$159.00 for it at the Wal Mart store a few years ago.I can use it
tethered to my computer, or, I can use it wirelessly up to about 100
feet from my computer.I don't tote, so I keep it tethered to my
computer.

www.devilfinder.com Linksys Wireless B Music System

A bunch of months ago, good old Heidy in that Irish computer newsgroup
thingy, she was wondering about buying herself a Bose radio.I told her
leave that junk alone and go to a store and buy a real stereo Radio.
cuhulin