Old September 30th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

Default HOW OLD are you?

On Sep 30, 3:40 pm, "The Shadow" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

I'm 35. Engineer. And you?

I'm curious about the demographic that occupies these groups.

76 years old, retired Hewlett-Packard Technical Writer, AA Degree
Electronics, Amateur Extra since 1977, US Navy Korean War - Aviation
Electronics Tech AT1

SWL frequently

The Old Shadow do

I'm 20. Candidate for a Bachelors degree in Electro-Optics in applied
Physics with a minor in Computer Science..

I created most of the infrared focal plane array test program for anti-
missile defense and worked on other various electro-optic projects
throughout my work experience, and before that I was a physics tutor
for numerous college students. I've been playing piano for more than
14 years and still continue to play. I wrote a research paper on
LED's in an RC circuit.