Old September 30th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

Eric F. Richards wrote:
SFTV_troy wrote:

Eminently logical. I've already stated this elsewhere, but it's worth
repeating. The Baltimore station has split into 3 sub-channels:
- AOR
- Classic Rock
- Indie Rock

So you've given up any pretense of being an actual user and are outing
yourself as a shill? Most users wouldn't feel the need to change
their alias within 24 hours of first appearing on a mailing list

Most users aren't posting from Google Groups that has a 10 message per
~2 hour limit. I use the second email address in order to get around
that idiotic limitation.

ALSO:

I'm not exactly hiding my identity am I? SFTV_troy.
SFTVratings_troy. It's obvious I'm the same person. ------ If I
truly wanted to hide my identity as you falsely claim, I'd hide myself
better by not using near-identical names. ----- Clearly that was Not
my intent.

first appearing on a mailing list

This isn't a mailing list. This is a Usenet newsgroup. I've been
posting on them since 1988 (rec.arts.startrek, rec.arts.tv), so please
don't compare them to an email list. They have no connection
whatsoever to email.