Old September 30th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Eric F. Richards Eric F. Richards is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

wrote:

Most users aren't posting from Google Groups that has a 10 message per
~2 hour limit. I use the second email address in order to get around
that idiotic limitation.

Post in the clear if you want respect. You are telling me you can't
find a usenet server available to the outside world

ALSO:

I'm not exactly hiding my identity am I? SFTV_troy.
SFTVratings_troy. It's obvious I'm the same person. ------ If I
truly wanted to hide my identity as you falsely claim, I'd hide myself
better by not using near-identical names. ----- Clearly that was Not
my intent.

No, just to get around killfiles. That's okay, you're covered now.

first appearing on a mailing list

This isn't a mailing list. This is a Usenet newsgroup. I've been
posting on them since 1988 (rec.arts.startrek, rec.arts.tv), so please
don't compare them to an email list. They have no connection
whatsoever to email.

Typing faster than I think. Don't tell me anything about usenet
unless you predate the Great Renaming -- or if you were on r.a.s., if
you were reading (and encouraging) T. L. from Day One.