Old September 30th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
RHF RHF is offline

Default NOISE ON YOUR AM - here's the solution

On Sep 30, 10:22 am, SFTV_troy wrote:
Just go here and you can listen to your station with crystal clarity:

http://www.knx1070.comhttp://www.kfi...://www.kgo.com

Your station not listed? Well, let me know and I'll help you find its
website.

DX'ing is still alive and well.
It's just moved to the internet.

SFTV - DOH ! - Internet Radio - Ain't Radio
* It's Wire-to-Wire -aka- Telegraph / Telephone

Free Over-the-Air Radio is Radio [.]

SFTV, { DOH ! - Hybrid Digital Radio Fanatic }

AM/MW "HD" Radio is 'by-design' Engineered to Interfer
with the two Adjacent AM/MW Radio Channels at 10 kHz.
http://electronicdesign.com/Files/29.../Figure_02.gif

1 - Sear This Graphic Into Your Minds Eye.

2 - Then Actually Listen To What AM/MW Radio Has Become
Due To IBOC {HD} Radio Broadcasting.

I Ask Myself : What IBOC ?
All I See Is The Blinking Blue Light ! ~ RHF
In That Distant Land* Where IBOC Fears To Go :
Life Exists and Radio Listeners Live Beyond the 10mv/m Contour.
* Twain Harte, CA -USA-