Old September 30th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
SFTV_troy SFTV_troy is offline

Default YES Virginia, 24 kbit/s can sound good (with HE-AAC codec)

On Sep 30, 5:42 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

So what's in it for him? Is he a professional shill, or is he just trolling?

(Why must people always assume there's a conspiracy involved?) - I'm
just a guy sitting in front of my computer, and watching TCM on the
tv.

Killing time basically until Monday rolls around.