Old September 30th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
RHF RHF is offline

Default HOW OLD are you?

On Sep 30, 2:32 pm, Eric F. Richards wrote:
"Karl Uppiano" wrote:

Modulation and information theory are not "passé".

Don't confuse Eduardo, er, "SFTV," he has all the answers.

Oh, "SFTV," 44, computer science and mathematics, and an engineer.
And I use the term with pride and defend against those who misuse it.

Those would include YOU. You are the most childlike 35 year old I've
run across. I know 21 year olds with more maturity.

EFR - I still think SFTV is "Radium". ~ RHF
.