Old October 1st 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

On Sep 30, 6:23 pm, dxAce wrote:
SFTV_troy wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"SFTV_troy"

The analog FM is still there. So too are the websites, so rural
listeners can stream them off the internet. Heck, I listen to
stations in my hometown, and I'm currently 1000 miles away, just via
streaming.

Streaming is not DX. ...

Yes it is.

No, it's not. Get a clue little boy.

(1) Well grandpa, I do have a clue; you're just being narrow-minded
to presume only AM is DX. Other media can also be DX too.

(2) Even if it doesn't fit your definition of DX'ing (via AM), why
does it matter? When you listen over the internet, you're still
hearing the exact-same program.