Old October 1st 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car
SFTV_troy SFTV_troy is offline

Default DX'ing using the internet - No need for long-distance AM

On Oct 1, 5:34 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Oct 1, 6:07 am, wrote:

I don't care, because when I want to do distant listening, I am not
stuck back in World War 2. I am in the 21st century and use the
internet to listen as far away as London or Japan or Australia.

No one here is interested - HD Radio is DOA

AM distant listening is even deader. The number of HD listeners
outnumbers distant AM listeners by (approximately) 1 million to
10,000.

Sorry to give you the bad news, but it's true.