Old October 1st 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default YES Virginia, 24 kbit/s can sound good (with HE-AAC codec)

Telamon wrote:

Been there, done that Mr. Tin ear.

Actually I just had my ears tested, and I still have high frequency
response up to 18,000 hertz. I doubt a man of your advance age
(somewhere around 55?), can say the same.

If you bothered to TRY those stations, instead of being a close-minded
old grandpa, you'd probably be surprised how good they sound.

Oh well.

Be a hard-headed, calcified old fart, who is so set in his ways, he's
like a marble statue.