Old October 1st 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

Welllllll,,,, you know and I tell y'all what.(say, What?) I rarely do
any AM DXing anymore.When I was much younger, (old Western Cowboy movie
about the Younger brothers.[[Are you a Younger brother?]] //No, I am
older than him!//) I used to be a real AM DXing hound dog.

Detour, 1945 old, old, old movie is on the Radio tb TCM channel right
now.That's a right good movie.I wouldn't mind ''tying up'' with a blonde
like that one,,,, either Ann Savage, or is she Claudia Drake?
cuhulin