Old October 1st 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car
[email protected] SFTVratings_troy@yahoo.com is offline

Default How the FCC could improve AM nighttime

On Oct 1, 11:46 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:07 am, wrote:

- Ban HD Radio after sunset. Discontinue analog AM in 2015, and then
make it all digital.

IMHO.

Never happen - radio will always stay analog

Well I hope your wrong. I'm really enjoying these extra channels.
For example, my local FM station has just added a "Remix Top40"
channel which is basically all the current hits, but in a dance
format.

Cool.

And my Christain station has added "Gospel" on HD2 and "CCM for Teens"
on HD3.

Cool.

And my Rock station has added "Classic (60s-70s)" and "Indie Rock" to
its HD2 and HD3.

Cool.

This is what digital radio is all about: Increasing the number of
choices available to listeners. How can you possibly sit there and
say this is a bad idea for FM Radio?!?!?