Old October 2nd 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default HD radio won't just go away.

In article .com,
wrote:

On Sep 30, 7:26 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article . com,

SFTV_troy wrote:
RHF wrote:

I want to see FM upgraded with three to four times more programs to
choose from.

SFTV_troy are you on d'Eduardo's Pay Roll ?
-or- Work for any of the Companies that Employ Him ?
-or- Work for a Radio Station using his Programming ?

Nope. I'm an electrical engineer who designs computer boards and
circuits.

I'd expect an electrical engineer to be more knowledgeable than your
posts indicate.

If you think one person can possibly know EVERYTHING there is to know
about the subject of electronics/electrical devices. For example:

- Do you know what VHDL is?

A language used for designing ASIC's or other types of digital devices.
A method of implementing software in hardware is another way to view it.

- How about a state machine?

Vaguely, a digital logic processor.

- Synchronous DDR?

Regarding RAM? Double date rate.

- PCI Express?

Standard computer card buss. Peripheral component interconnect.

- Flip-flop?

A two state digital circuit.

- What does GCLK mean in the context of FPGAs?

Probably means Global clock.

- What are constraints?

For me? None.

This is just a small sample of what I know, because this is what I
work upon every day..... but I suspect a lot of it you have no clue
what it's about. And that's fine. Because I don't expect one person
to know everything there is to know about EE.

I'm not impressed.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California