Old October 2nd 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

I was listening to Paul Gallo's Radio talk show this morning.
www.supertalkms.com A little part of Paul's radio show, Keith A. Baca
was on there talking about his new book, Native American Place Names in
Mississsippi.(I have to have that book, that's all there is to it, I
have to have it) www.devilfinder.com Native American Place
Names in Mississippi

www.upress.state.ms.us/books/880

If I had been listening (DXing) to a radio station hundreds of miles
away, would I have heard about that book? (and Hog
Corn,Mississippi.Indians used to let their hogs out so they could go eat
Beechnuts, they called the place Hog Corn) Metinks not.Ridgewood Road is
only about six or seven miles from doggy's couch.I might drive over
there today.
cuhulin