Old October 2nd 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HOW MANY people listen to Distant (100 mile) AM at night?

Tall balled headed Crag.He done parked his motorhome in skinny twin
sister's back yard, he said he works off shore too.Craig wanted to know
if if I have a piece of four by eight plywood.

Hold on a minute, Craig,,, let me put my little doggy up and we will go
see.Biggest old piece of plywood I had was about two by four feet.Craig
said he can use it.I told him, Anytime, scootch around back there and
get whatever wood he needs.
cuhulin