Old October 2nd 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil Stephanie Weil is offline

Default ABC CITADEL AM STATIONS SUSPEND NIGHTTIME IBOC

On Oct 2, 2:22 pm, wrote:

And I'm supposed to believe some anonymous guy without any proof (not
even a screenshot of the email).

Truth is:

Nightime IBOC would work just fine if the adjust the parameters to fit
inside 10 kHz.

Our local ABC station (WABC-77) has been turning off its IBOC at night
for the past two nights, I've noticed. I figured something had to be
wrong between WABC and WJR-76 in Detroit.

Univision's WADO-1280 does the same thing. Sometimes it's not even on
during the day. Wonder who complained to WADO about nighttime
interference.

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA