Old October 2nd 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default ABC CITADEL AM STATIONS SUSPEND NIGHTTIME IBOC

Stephanie Weil wrote:

On Oct 2, 2:22 pm, wrote:

And I'm supposed to believe some anonymous guy without any proof (not
even a screenshot of the email).

Truth is:

Nightime IBOC would work just fine if the adjust the parameters to fit
inside 10 kHz.

Our local ABC station (WABC-77) has been turning off its IBOC at night
for the past two nights, I've noticed. I figured something had to be
wrong between WABC and WJR-76 in Detroit.

Univision's WADO-1280 does the same thing. Sometimes it's not even on
during the day. Wonder who complained to WADO about nighttime
interference.

Oh, oh. You mentioned Univision which will bring Edweenie out to the lectern to
give us all another lecture.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.