Old October 2nd 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil Stephanie Weil is offline

Default ABC CITADEL AM STATIONS SUSPEND NIGHTTIME IBOC

On Oct 2, 3:07 pm, dxAce wrote:

Oh, oh. You mentioned Univision which will bring Edweenie out to the lectern to
give us all another lecture.

I just report what I hear. I occasionally do tune in WADO late at
night when they're playing music (for some odd reason instead of
replaying daytime talk shows). Last night was one such night. Didn't
notice any IBOC noise at all. I just wonder what's up with that

The few times I've listened to 1280 during the day, its IBOC signal
has sometimes been on and sometimes not.

Stephanie Weil